SUMMER INTERNSHIPS: Information session 27 October
Join us to learn more about summer internships at APR2P
An information session is being held at UQ on Tuesday 27 October to provide applicants with more information on research projects and activities undertaken as part of 2015/16 summer internships at the Asia Pacific Centre for R2P.
What you need to know
- Internship placements for 2015/16 summer term will take place from 1 December to 5 February.
- Internships are offered with a minimum commitment of one day per week.
- Interns at the APR2P Centre split their time evenly between administrative and research tasks. Activities that interns may be involved in include research, outreach and advocacy, event coordination, and developing media and training tools.
- All internships are unremunerated.
- Internships at the APR2P Centre can be undertaken by undergraduate and postgraduate students from any university, members of civil society organisations or equally qualified members of the public.
- Note: UQ students who wish to receive academic credit for their internship should first consult POLSIS internship guidelines or contact email@example.com for specific advice. Please note that enrolments and for-credit internship placements are handled by the School of Political Science and International Studies.
Tuesday 27th October 2015 3:00-4:00pm
Terrace Room, level 6, Sir Llew Edwards Building (#14)
The University of Queensland, St Lucia
Strictly limited places. Book your spot today: firstname.lastname@example.org